Use the tab to manage access to corporate Yandex.Taxi orders for your company's employees. Only the employees you added to the list can use the service independently.
How to grant access to an employee
To allow your company employees to order a corporate taxi, add their details in your account profile:
- On the Employees tab, click the + Employee button.
- Enter the employee's full name and mobile phone number (in the format ).
- Determine the employee's individual rates and monthly limit on funds that are available for ordering taxis.Note. You can group together employees with the same taxi privileges.
- Click the Add button.
The added employee receives an SMS notification about connecting to the service. In their Yandex.Taxi app, a new payment method is added (Corporate or the name of your company).
You can send the employee instructions for using the service. To download a PDF file with instructions, click this link.
How to put on hold or restore access
- Automatically suspend and restore access
When an employee reaches their spending limit, they will not be able to independently order any more corporate taxi services using the app. However, a company representative will still be able to order a taxi for this employee from their account profile.
When a new calendar month turns over, the employee will again be able to independently place orders.
- Manual access management
- On the Employees tab, click the line with the employee's data.
- Click the Disable link in the employee's profile if you want to prevent the employee from being able to independently order corporate taxi services.
If you want to restore the employee's ability to order corporate taxi services, click the Restore link.
There is another way to restrict employee access to taxi services: when adding or editing the employee's data, choose the Without ordering privileges group.
How to view or edit an employee profile
When you add an employee in your account, a profile with the following information is generated for them:
- Employee's name and contact information.
- ID — The employee's unique ID.Tip. For large companies, we recommend including the employee's department in the ID field. This will help to view the taxi costs by department at the end of the month.
- The group the employee is in.
- Expense statistics.
The employee profile will display their order history with information about each trip as they use the Yandex.Taxi service:
- Date and time when the trip was completed.
- Order ID (required when contacting the Yandex.Taxi customer service).
- Pickup and destination point addresses (with pinpoints on the map).
Information about the person who completed the order (the driver and the car).
To open the profile, click the line with the person's data on the Employees tab.
To edit the profile:
- On the Employees tab, point at the line with the employee's data with the mouse and click .On the Employees tab, click the line with the person's data. The employee's profile opens. Click Edit details.
- Enter your changes and click the Save button.
How to add an employee to a group
A group is a collection of employees who all have the same conditions for using Yandex.Taxi. You will find a list of rates for ordering taxis and the monthly funds limit available for each group. All groups are displayed on the Employees tab.
Two groups are available by default in the corporate client account:
- The Other group includes employees who each have their own individual conditions for ordering taxis.
This group is created automatically when you add the first employee to the account without specifying any other group.
- The No independent ordering privileges group includes employees for whom a taxi can only be ordered through the corporate client account.
This group automatically includes employees for whom no information has been entered in the corporate client account at the time that the order is placed.
- Add a new employee to the group
- Hover over the name of the group and click the + Employee button.
- Enter the employee's details — full name and mobile phone number (in the format ).
- Specify the ID and the cost center.
- Click the Add button, and the employee will be able to access the rates and monthly limit that have been established for this group. The employee will receive an SMS notification that the corporate payment method is now available in the Yandex.Taxi application.
- Transfer an employee to another group
- On the Employees tab, point at the line with the employee's data with the mouse and click .On the Employees tab, click the line with the employee's data. Click the Edit information link in the employee profile.
- Expand the list of available groups and select the desired one.
- Enter your changes and click the Save button.
How to create a new group
- Click the + Group button.
- Enter the name of the group in the window that opens.
- Expand the Rates list and select one or several options.Note. Information about the current prices can be found on the page.
- Enter a monthly limit: the specified limit will apply to each employee in this group.
- Click the Save button.
The new group is displayed on the Employees tab as soon as you add at least one employee.
How to change or delete a group
On the Employees tab, point to the group name with the mouse and click the Edit or Delete button.
After the group is deleted, all employees will be transferred to the Other group.