Step 1. Log in to Yandex
- Open the or any other Yandex service (for example, or ).Note. If you are logged in to Yandex under a personal account, click on your username and choose Add account.
- Enter the username and password you received when connecting to the Yandex.Taxi service.
- Click Enter.
- Go to the Yandex.Taxi corporate client .
Step 2. Add employees
- On the Employees tab, click the + Employee button.
- Enter the employee's full name and mobile phone number (in the format ).
- Determine the employee's individual rates and monthly funds limit that are available for ordering taxis.
- Click the Add button.
For more information, see Employees.
Step 3. Tell your employees about the corporate Yandex.Taxi service
Employees can order corporate Yandex.Taxi services on their own without having to worry about payment, receipts or finding the right change. All they need to do is to install the Yandex.Taxi mobile app for or Android and complete the steps:
- Confirm your phone number:
In the app, tap → Phone. Enter your phone number on the Authentication screen and tap the Next button. You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code at the phone number you specified. Enter the code and tap Next (OK).
- When ordering a taxi, choose the payment method Corporate (or the company name).
For details, see Information for employees.
Order a taxi — the driver will arrive in 5 minutes!