How to add a bank card
Cashless payments for rides are not yet available in some regions.
When you order using the app for (version 8.0 or above) or Android (version 4.0 or above), you can pay with your card.
You can link up to 5 bank cards to the app:
- Go to the app menu Link card (or Add card). and click
- Enter your card number, expiration date and CVV code. You can enter your bank card number either manually, or scan it using your smartphone camera. Just tap .
- Click Link card (or Add card) again .
Depending on the card type, issuing bank, and other conditions, the card may be verified using these methods:
- A small amount may be reserved on your card. Reserved funds will not be withdrawn and will be available again after you complete your ride.
- You may be asked to enter the amount that was reserved on your card in the app. You can find out that amount in the SMS you received (if you activated SMS notification from your bank) or from your account statement on your bank's website or app.
- You may pass the 3D Secure card verification process on the issuing bank's website. The confirmation method depends on your bank. After verification, you will return to the app.